Wednesday 22 November 2017

What's in my Summer make-up bag



Last month I posted about what was in my Spring make-up bag but since we skipped Spring and went straight to Summer, I've changed up my products and swapped to summer appropriate beauty. I like to keep things simple in summer. No point wearing lots of products that will melt off in a few hours.

My favourite summer foundation is MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof. Even on the most humid of days it stays put and looks flawless at the end of the day.

On days when I want less coverage I use It Cosmetics CC+. It has an SPF of 50 making it ideal for summer, although I still wear sunscreen underneath. I'll add a dusting of my Maybelline Superstay Waterproof powder and I'm good to go.


My summer lip and cheek tint is all thanks to Benefit. When I took this photo I was also using Becca Watermelon Beach Tint but I've finished it now, so I'll be using Benetint and hopefully finishing it by the end of summer. I love that it can be used on cheeks and lips. 


I keep my eye make-up simple in the warm weather. I wear a light wash of The Body Shop Cypress Bronze Eye Colour Stick or no eye shadow and a bright eyeliner. If you have yet to try Eye of Horus eyeliners, they're amazing. It was love at first use. They're ultra pigmented and stay put all day. 


Red and bright pink colours will be on my lips thanks to Nars Dragon Girl and Bite Beauty Amarone. 

My mascara of choice is Too Faced Better Than Sex. If it came in brown it'd be perfect. Since it doesn't I make do with black. I use the regular and waterproof versions. 


The RMS kit and Jane Iredale Just Kissed lip and cheek tint go into my handbag for touchups on the go.


What's in your summer make-up bag?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!