Wednesday 8 November 2017

Lip Lip Lip Balms

I've gone off social media lately, it's making me disillusioned. The one social media site I use regularly now is Instagram. Despite how they've messed it up with their silly algorithm and not showing posts in chronological order, I still manage to find great new Aussie brands. The latest brand I've discovered is Lip Lip, who make a beautiful range of organic lip balms.


A few factors make Lip Lip balms special. Firstly, you can choose your flavour and tint. Secondly, for every balm you purchase they plant a tree. How awesome is that!

There are eight flavours and four finishes available. I chose the Ruby Rose tint for my Blueberry balm and Pink Lemonade finish for the Raspberry balm. Each balm costs $8.95 with free shipping in Australia.


I find the balms to be lightweight, hdyrating and pleasant to use.  They feel light and creamy. I need to reapply every two hours. The oval tube is the perfect fit for a pocket (which is how I carry my balms around, in my back pocket).

The tints are sheer so look like my natural lips, but tinted enough to subtly brighten my face.


Lip Lip lip balms are made in Australia from natural, organic, cruelty free products. Their packaging is fully recyclable. 

You can purchase Lip Lip Lip Balms from their website

The Skin Healing balm is next on my wish list, along with a few more flavours of the lip balm. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!