Wednesday 23 May 2018

Nude by Nature Complexion Perfecting Oval Brush Set

Oval brushes are something that I've looked at for ages but never purchased. I have enough brushes that I didn't see the need to add more to my collection, especially when I wasn't sure if I'd even like them. The only reason I purchased this set is because they were on clearance for $5.68 instead of $50. At that price I figured I had nothing to lose if I didn't like them.

Surprisingly enough, I love them. They're super easy to use, don't soak up all the product and apply like a dream. I use the large brush for foundation, the medium for blush and bronzer and the small brush for concealer. It also does a fairly decent job of applying eye shadow too. 

The brushes are very densely packed and don't shed. They're synthetic, soft and great quality. The handles are plastic but they don't feel cheap. 

I use my brushes every day. If you are on the look out for some oval brushes, I highly recommend these ones  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!