Wednesday 2 May 2018

BodyBlendz Masks

BodyBlendz is a recently launched brand who sell face masks and body scrubs through Chemist Warehouse. 


I was sent a selection of their masks to trial and review.

I've found that every one of the masks stings when I first put it on but after a few minutes the sting goes away and my skin does not look red or irritated after use.

None of the masks stay put if you're moving around, so you're forced to relax whilst using them, which isn't a bad thing.



Dry skinned beauties will love the rose face mask. Designed to provides hydration and radiance, I love the way it makes my skin feel soft and plumped.
The collagen face mask illuminates and brightens and makes my skin look fresh and bright.


The Collagen Eye Mask kit contains five masks to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and restore tone and texture. 
They contain Vitamin E, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid.

I've recently developed an eye mask obsession. I love the difference they make to my eye area and I love how easy they are to use. I put them on when I get up, whilst I preparing the boys breakfast. I take them off before the shower and have bright looking peepers all day. Winning.

Due to their non stick factor, I can't use my BodyBlendz masks in the morning like I usually do, so I use them at night after the boys are in bed, when I can lay down for half an hour. They leave my eye area looking rested and refreshed. Unfortunately the effects have disappeared by the time I wake up the next morning. I'd be interested to see what the long term benefits would be after using the masks for a few months.

The lip masks are great. As strange as they feel, I really love the results I get from using lip masks. My lips feel soft, hydrated and look healthier. Like the other masks, these sting when I first put them on but after a few minutes the sting goes away. 

All of the masks have a lot of serum in the packet, there's always heaps left which I rub in once I've taken the mask off.

Have you tried BodyBlendz products?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!