Sunday 18 March 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. Thursday I was looking at the box of my Glam Glow Pout Mud and noticed this: "Do not touch eye with product." WTF? The mind boggles.

2.My favourite eye liner has been discontinued and I'm so upset. I can't find it in store or online. Which means I now need recommendations for a good taupe eye liner. Why are taupe eye liners so difficult to find?

3. The Candle Shacks Bulgarian Rose candle is amazing.

4. Tiger and I have started watching Schitt's Creek on Netflix, it's so funny. If you need a good laugh, I highly recommend it. The first few episodes were a bit slow, but once you get through them it's highly amusing.

5. I feel so distant lately, like I can't relate to anyone. This too shall pass.











No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!