Sunday 14 January 2018

Thoughts of the week

1.I'm loving the #TimesUp movement. It's high time that  women stood up for themselves and sexual harassment wasn't an accepted part of a womans life. Perpetrators need to understand that this behaviour will no longer be tolerated and women need to be able to report such behaviour safely without fear of being labelled a liar or losing their job. 

Time's Up people. We are women, we are strong and we will not back down. Your days of threatening, harassing and intimidating us are over.

2. I really hope that Australia will get a Time's Up Now fund set up.

3. Tiger bought an X Box this week. I don't think it'll be a good thing. Another screen for the boys to get addicted to.

4. Since the end of last year I've been in declutter mode. The junk room is no longer a junk room, my wardrobe is significantly smaller and I'm constantly getting rid of things I no longer need/use. I've donated four boxes of clothes so far, given away two boxes of baby stuff to a friend and I'm still going. The beauty stash is next.

5. After finally finding a course that I want to study, I can't afford it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!