Sunday 10 December 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. We've finally made some plans to fix up our garden and I'm so excited. I can't wait for it all to start taking shape. It'll be so nice having a garden that I want to be in instead of an ugly space that I don't even want to look at. 

2. The part I'm most excited about is....we're going to build a vertical garden on our back fence. I plan to grow succulents and herbs.

3. Stila's Aqua Glow Serum Foundation is beautiful. I got a sample from Mecca and loved it so much that I bought the full size, even though I don't need another foundation.

4. My cousin has got 3000 palettes to get rid of so I've been trawling the internet for things you can build with palettes. There are so many great ideas! We'll use some for the vertical garden and I'm trying to convince Tiger to use some to make us a headboard. If only I was good at woodwork I'd do it myself, but alas I am terrible.

5. Same sex marriage is now legal. What a historic event for Australia. I wasn't expecting it to get through so I'm very happy that it did. I'm pretty disgusted that some pollies abstained from voting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!