Sunday 3 December 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. This year I tried bullet journaling. Whilst I liked it, I ultimately gave it up because I couldn't find a way to record my future appointments that worked for me. It all seemed to messy and all over the place. A few weeks ago I discovered Bullet Planner who do a range of bullet journal inspired planners. Mine arrived last week and I love it! 

2. It's our seventh wedding anniversary tomorrow. Tiger messed up his wedding vows and took me to be his awfully wedded wife. I'm never going to let him forget that one. 

3. We visited the free range school this week. It's the perfect school. Unfortunately they don't have any positions for next year so we have to go on a waiting list. Boo to that. 

4. Burt's Bees have released two new lip balms. Do you think I can find them anywhere locally? No!

5. I had my first ever mani/pedi this week. It was strange but fun. I'm not used to people touching me like that (other than hubby and the kids).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!