Friday 15 September 2017

FFS Friday - I can dream

I'm thinking that I'd like to learn to sew. I have wonderful visions of whipping up awesome skirts and dresses to wear and having a wardrobe full of beautiful clothes. I'm sure the reality would be very different but I can dream. 

If only I had a sewing machine. 

Last week we went to Perth for a few days. We had a wonderful time but were all thrilled to come home. 
I've realised that I'm no longer a city person. 

Here's a list of a few reasons why the country is much better than the city:

We have wider parking spaces. 

Finding a parking spot is easy.

The people are a lot friendlier.

No-one tries to run you over. 

The coffee in the city is truly awful. 

Country food is cheaper and nicer.
No pollution. I felt so dirty at the end of every day, it was horrible. 

Next week I have a meeting with Chai's school. Chai heard Tiger and I talking about it and got really upset. Not a good sign.

I was thinking that he might go back to school next year, however if he's going to panic at the mention of school he won't be going back.

Day by day his sensory issues are getting better. It's further proof of the stress that he was under at school. Pressure like that for young children is not acceptable.

I'm not sure what the school are going to say or what I'm going to say to them. They are a great school, he just didn't have the right teacher for him. 

I think he needs a free range school where he isn't expected to sit at a desk all day. 

There's only one free range school down here (one of the downsides to living in the country) and they don't answer the phone. Which reminds me, I need to email them.

I don't understand all the fuss over Laura winning The Bachelor. So what if she looks similar to Georgia? So Matty has a type? Big deal! Why aren't people happy that he's found love? Isn't that what it's all about? I'm confused. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!