Wednesday 16 August 2017

RMS Beauty Pop Collection Signature Set



I've lusted after RMS Beauty products for a long time so when I saw on Mecca's website that they had released two palettes containing five different products I bought one. I got the Pop Collection which contains Buriti Bronzer, Magic Luminizer, Demure and Beloved Lip2Cheek and Simply Vanilla Lip and Skin Balm. 

The palette is small so perfect for the handbag or travelling. It contains 1.1 gram of Bronzer, Luminizer and Lip2Cheeks and 1.5 grams of the Lip and Skin Balm.


RMS products are geared towards enhancing the natural beauty, so they apply quite sheerly and look very natural and undetectable on the skin. 

I love every one of the products in this palette. It's perfect for a quick, easy look. Because the products are so sheer I've even been highlighting and contouring! If (like me) you are a klutz when it comes to highlighting and contouring, this palette is idea because the products are foolproof. The bronzer and highlighter can also be used as eye shadow. 
 
From top: Buriti Bronzer, Magic Luminizer, Demure and Beloved Lip2Cheek


If you are after a very made up look then this is not the palette for you.



I paid $63 at Mecca Cosmetica for the RMS Beauty Pop Collection Signature Set.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!