Sunday 9 July 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. This week I discovered that if you write a negative review of a product on the Priceline website they don't publish it. This means that the reviews on their site are worthless.

2. With that said, the Model's Prefer Samantha Jade Gold Leaf lipstick is truly awful. It's one of the worst products I've ever tried. It has a vile, overwhelming plastic scent that doesn't go away, I wiped it off after half an hour because I couldn't stand the horrible smell. Leaving the tube open overnight didn't help the scent fade. Added to that, it leaves a very strong, bitter taste on the lips which I could still taste even after washing my lips twice and totally removing the product.
As if that wasn't bad enough, there's no gold to it at all.
I returned mine to Priceline and got a refund.

3. Priceline are surprisingly good about refunds. The girl at the checkout was rather snooty and told me that "all the see through lipsticks smell like plastic" (I'm sure that's not true), but the manager was lovely and happily gave me a refund. 

4. Considering the snooty girl didn't even know where in the store they kept the SJ lipsticks, I have trouble believing that she's tried other see through lipsticks. Funny fact, I have and they don't smell like plastic. 

5. If you want a translucent lipstick, the Chosungah 22 Flavourful lipsticks are lovely as are the Duwop Iced Tea's. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!