Sunday 14 May 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. NBN with Telstra is awful. It's constantly not working and so painfully slow. Dial up was faster than our NBN is some days.

2. Chai's school had a fundraising thing for Mother's Day. For $20 they could design a cup for us. In my opinion $20 is a total rip off but I did it anyway. The cup arrived and it's magnificently funny. I posted a photo on Facebook, most people saw the funny side like I did but a few were telling me that I should treasure it because it's made with love. I do treasure it but honestly, paying $20 for this work of art is really, really funny. 

Even more amusing is that Chai's not happy with it, he's annoyed that he had to spend three days working on it so every time I use the cup he feels angry, hahaha.


3. It's important to be able to see the funny side of life.

4. I'm still trying to decide what job I'm going to do when the kids are at school full time. If only I could get paid to be a coffee drinking, crazy hippie witch.

5. I love this song.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!