Wednesday 31 May 2017

Beauty Confessions

It's been years since I read or wrote a beauty confessions post. I always enjoy reading them, so if you do one or have done one recently, please leave me a link in the comments.

Without further ado, here are my confessions:

1. I don't really like liquid lipstick. It's too messy, I get it all over the place and it fades so quickly.

2. I think contouring, baking, strobing and other trends like that are silly. To me they just aren't an everyday thing. Sure, for special occasions but who could be bothered doing that every day? Not me.

3. Matte lipstick and I are not friends. They make my lips look all wrinkly and horrible.

4. I rarely use a highlighter. 

5. Despite having several of them, I don't wear bronzer, mainly because I just can't apply it properly. It's either undetectable or I look really silly.

5. I never curl my eyelashes. I have a wonderful heated eyelash curler but I have no idea where it is and frankly, I don't notice much of a difference when I don't curl my lashes so why bother?

6. I've only worn false lashes once in my whole life. 

2 comments :

  1. I love how ours are similar! Baking is a mystery to me and I'm bad at applying bronzer too! http://maxtheunicorn.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/beauty-fail-confessions.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post! It's so funny that we wrote such similar posts at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!