Thursday 16 February 2017

Things to Try Thursday

Today I'm talking face sprays. In my opinion the humble face spray doesn't get enough appreciation. They're such a versatile product and yet they're rarely mentioned. Let me introduce you to some of my favourites.

Echolife Lavender Facial Mist - If you look closely you'll see that my bottle is all dirty. That's because the boys love this mist and use it all the time. The lavender scent is beautifully calming and the mist is very soothing on sore, irritated skin. The boys like to use it when they're hot, it helps cool them down. I use it when my skin is irritated or if I'm sunburned. I keep mine in the fridge so it's lovely and cool.

Cinch Face Cheat - Face Cheat is the most unique of all my face sprays because it's an anti-ager, primer, moisturiser and illuminator in one. What a brilliant idea. On my dry skin I still need to use a moisturiser, but it does provide extra hydration. I use it two ways, either underneath my foundation as a primer, or over the top of my foundation to provide extra glow. I also use it during the day to freshen up when my skin is feeling dry.

Audra James Orange and Peppermint Aroma Mist - This is another one that I keep in the fridge. The scent is beautifully uplifting, perfect for hot summer days. Because Audra custom makes her products you can get the Aroma Mist in any fragrance you want. I'm planning on getting a floral mix when I finally use up my current stash of face mists. 

Simplicite Hydrating Floral Toning Spritz - The newest addition to my collection has quickly become a favourite. The floral scent is beautifully calming. I like to use this under my moisturiser for an extra boost of hydration. It's also really nice used as a light hair fragrance. 

What is your favourite face mist?

*Note - The Simplicite Spritz was gifted to me.

1 comment :

  1. I've been getting into facial mists lately, since starting on my Mario Badescu Aloe Herbs & Rosewater one. I've just started trialling an Empassion Pink Grapefruit one too, they are so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!