Sunday 29 January 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. Last week I had coffee with a friend I haven't seen for around twenty years. After all this time and a whole pile of  life changes, he's still the beautiful soul that I knew and loved when I was a teenager. It's so comforting to know that no matter what happens, life cannot dim the spirit of a beautiful soul.

2. Initially I was nervous about seeing him but after a few minutes it was like we'd only seen each other yesterday. We said goodbye with an agreement to catch up again soon and I felt so happy to have reconnected with him.

3. There's a lot to be said for male friends who are purely that. Friends, nothing more, nothing less.

4. I love this post by Hayley from A Better Kind. 

5. Only a few more days until we're back in the school days rhythm. I hope Chai likes his teacher.

1 comment :

  1. Yes, I can't believe school starts next week, the holidays went way too fast! Good luck, I hope Chai has a good year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!