Wednesday 4 January 2017

Aura Body and Home Lip Balms

Last year I won an Instagram competition and received the gorgeous products pictured above. I was given my choice of body butter scents (I chose Lemon Loaf) and received four lip balms. 

Whilst the body butter was gorgeous, the standout products are the lip balms. They're beautiful. I received all four flavours, Cocoa, Grapefruit, Matcha Mint and Raspberry Lemonade.

The flavours are amazing, very unique and true to their name. Raspberry Lemonade has the tarte flavour of lemon with the sweetness of raspberry, cocoa is just like a warm, creamy cocoa drink, grapefruit is like biting into the fruit and matcha mint is a minty green tea. 

Texture wise the lip balms are gorgeous. They're hydrating, smooth and feel more like a lip butter than a lip balm.  I get at least four hours wear before I need to reapply, although I find myself reapplying more often because of the lovely flavour

The balms are $6.00 each (CAD) or you can purchase all four flavours for $22.00 (CAD). 

If you are lip balm lover like me, add these to your list, they're beautiful.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!