Monday 5 December 2016

Love at first application


Every now and again I'll try a product and it'll be love at first use. It doesn't happen very often but when it does it's magic.


Trilogy Cream Cleanser - The first time I used this I knew I'd found my holy grail cleanser. It feels lovely on my skin, smells amazing and is a pleasure to use. 


Maybelline FitMe! Concealer - This is everything that I wanted the Nars concealer to be. The first time I used it I wondered why it isn't all over the internet. I've heard very little about FitMe! which is strange because it's easily one of the best under eye concealers I've ever used. It's only equal is Bobbi Brown's Corrector.

Audra James facial oil - It's no secret how much I love Audra James products, they're all perfection. Audra made me a bespoke facial oil which I've been using and loving the last few weeks. It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth, it absorbs quickly and isn't too oily. It's the first facial oil that I've been able to use during the day, I usually save my oil usage for night time due to the greasiness factor.

Subtle Energies face oil - I use this for the amazing scent. I wish it came in a perfume, I'd use it every day. I put this on my hands and inhale the scent for a few seconds before applying it to my face. The smell is one that I find instantly calming.

The Body Shop Spa of the World Japanese Camellia cream - This feels like I'm moisturising with a beautiful soft cloud, it's got a really luxurious feel with a unique texture. It absorbs quickly and yet is still super hydrating. It'd make a great christmas present. 

It Cosmetics CC+ - This gets rave reviews for good reason, it's awesome. It has the coverage of a foundation with the added bonus of SPF50+. It cuts out three steps in my routine, moisturiser, sunscreen and foundation which makes it great for days when I'm in a hurry. I buy my It Cosmetics from Beautylish, their prices are great and shipping is fast. 


Essence Matt Matt Matt longlasting lipgloss - These are a new release from Essence and the flavour is so good! If it wasn't for the flavour I wouldn't be in love, but the flavour is what sells me. They're a long lasting, matte gloss, sounds strange but it works. Essentially they're a matte lipstick that last for about four hours. I have to reapply sooner because I lick it off, haha. 


Earth Elements Organics Headache Relieve - When I had vertigo Headache Relieve was my saviour. I had a constant pounding headache that wasn't relieved by painkillers. Headache Relieve got rid of it within minutes. I rub a little bit on the back of my neck, behind my ears and into my temples. Not only is it a headache reliever it also helps to relieve nausea. 
I have several other Earth Elements Organics products that I'm testing, so look out for a full review coming soon.

What products were love at first application for you? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!