Monday 7 November 2016

The Foundation Files - MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation

Today I'm introducing you to my holy grail summer foundation MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation. I got a sample of it last summer, tested it out and bought a full sized tube the next day. I wore it the whole time I was in hot, humid Bali and it didn't budge, you can't get a much better test than that!



I either apply with my fingers or with my L and Y Full Coverage Face brush. (I have a full review of this brush coming soon. I bought it from ebay, it's amazing).

Naked face
I'm normally a NC20 in MAC foundations, however the Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation runs light, so I'm a NC25, as you can see in the photos it's a perfect match. 

One layer applied with L and Y Full Coverage Face brush

My stunned, half asleep morning derp face
I'm not sure why they call this a nourishing foundation, I don't find it overly nourishing, however I have fairly dry skin. Whilst it's not hydrating, it isn't dryin like some matte foundations can be. The coverage is medium to full, matte without being flat. 

It lasts all day without any fading, even in very hot, humid conditions. Due to the coverage level and staying power Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation doesn't need to be set with powder. 

If you are searching for a full coverage foundation that gives a long lasting, flawless finish, look no further.

Have you tried MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation? 
What's your holy grail summer foundation?


1 comment :

  1. I definitely want to get a closer look at that brush!
    Never tried this foundation but it is on my list to be matched next time I am at a MAC counter.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!