Tuesday 29 November 2016

Gifting made easy - Part Two


Today I bring you another super easy gift idea. Audra James. You can't go wrong with a gift from Audra. If you haven't heard of Audra James you don't know what you're missing out on. Audra is an Aromatherapist who custom makes the most amazing products I've ever used. If you want a bespoke perfume or skin care product, Audra is the person to talk to. If you need a remedy for stress, nausea, energy or any number of other things, get it touch with Audra. You'd think that a bespoke product would be expensive but they aren't. 

A bespoke perfume costs $165. In my opinion that's very cheap for a custom blended scent. I had one made a few years ago and it smelled like heaven. It was the perfect scent for me, everything I hoped for and more.

Audra also has a range of ready made products available. Her cleansing balm is the nicest cleansing balm I've ever used and her facial oils are amazing. 
I'm currently using a bespoke face oil from Audra. I put it on at night and when I wake up the next morning my skin feels so soft and smooth.

If you're stuck for a gift, buy a bespoke product and the person you're buying for will get exactly what they want!

If you are in Brisbane you can book a facial, skin consultation or a workshop with Audra. 

Note - I have no affiliation with Audra, I'm just a long time fan of her products.

1 comment :

  1. Yay, Audra goodies! I will have to try and get in to her at Brisbane one day when I visit my mum down south.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!