Tuesday 18 October 2016

What are your favourite luxury products?

When I look at my collection it's a blend of high and low end products. I like mainly high end products for my lipstick and gloss, whilst the rest of my products are mostly low end. My perfumes are a blend of high and low end, mostly high end.

When I lived in the city I had more high end products because they were available. Now that we're in the country I have to order things sight unseen, which is quite risky when buying products I haven't used before. 

It got me wondering what everyone's  favourite luxury products are? I buy expensive hand wash because it lasts for ages, so spending $30 isn't too bad when it'll last me around six months.

I dream of the days when we have more free cash so that I can spend up on expensive skincare. I really want to try NIOD. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!