Sunday 30 October 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. My urge to cull continues. It's been over a month now and I still want to toss out everything that we own. The urge is so strong I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about things I want to cull. Our house being full of junk does not help.

2. There aren't many things in our house that I'm attached to other than photos. The one thing I would hate to let go of is my coffee machine, but nearly everything else I'd be happy to see the back of. 

3. Lip balm addicts need to read this post. The photography is stunning. 

4. Eljay and Shelby are a recipe for disaster. They get up to so much mischief together. I love watching them together. 

5. Lee won the Bachelorette! They're gorgeous together, I hope they have a long, happy relationship.   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!