Sunday 25 September 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. Hmmm, I don't have much this week. It's been a long, tough week, I haven't dealt with it very well. I've decided to set myself a challenge. I'm going to stop yelling at the kids. I don't yell at them very often, but I'm going to stop. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

2. Tigers Dad is still unwell but on the mend. I'm sure he's a cat because he's definitely got nine lives. He's been on the brink of death so many times and yet he always seems to pull through. This time we all thought we'd lose him, even the medical staff said that he wouldn't be going home and yet he's still here. Lucky he's a tough old bugger.

3. It's still freezing cold. Today is a chilly 12 degrees and raining. I'd like Spring now please.

4. I don't know how people drink every day, it makes me feel awful. I had a glass of wine two nights this week and by the third day the thought of alcohol made me feel sick. I used to be good a drinking until I got Crohn's.

5. Does anyone still use Snapchat?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!