Monday 8 August 2016

My favourite MAC lipsticks

When I was going sorting through my lipsticks I was somewhat surprised to realise that the brand I own the most of is MAC. I haven't had easy access to a MAC counter for over three years now and I'd assumed that I'd used up or given away most of my MAC lipsticks but I haven't. MAC is one of those brands that is always reliable. I know the lipsticks will be great quality and they have such a huge range of colours I can always find something I love. I don't think I've ever had a MAC lipstick go off, even though some of them are well over five years old.


Back row - Ladies Who Lunch, Dress It Up, Bare Venus, Mehr, Chatterbox, Rebel.


Middle row - Up The Amp, Lovelorn, Syrup, Midimauve, Creme Cup.


Front row - Please Me, Fast Play.

Bare Venus was a limited edition release years ago. It's the perfect nude lipstick for me, in fact it's the only true nude that I can wear. It's lighter than my natural lipstick but has just enough pink in it that I don't look dead. I use it sparingly now because I don't know what I'll do when it's finished. Finding the right nude lipstick is such a difficult task. 

Syrup is the only lipstick that I've used and repurchased more than twice. I'm now onto my fourth tube of Syrup, it's one of my all time favourite colours. If I could only wear one lipstick for the rest of my life I'd choose Syrup. 

Midimauve is my newest addition, I've been wanting it for a while now but every time I got to a MAC counter it was out of stock. I have no idea why I didn't buy it years ago, it's a gorgeous mlbb colour. Midimauve is nearly identical to my natural lip shade which makes it a very easy lipstick to wear. This is going to be a staple in my collection. 


What are your favourite MAC lipsticks? What shade should I get next?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!