Sunday 10 July 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. Tiger and I have been binge watching Arrow on Netflix. We're nearly done with season three, I hope they get season four soon.

2. I really want to know what red lipstick Felicity Smoak wears in Arrow, it's perfection. Matte and not too bright. Any ideas?

3. With all the decluttering and culling I've been doing lately I've realised that I've changed. I used to love having lots of different make-up to choose from. Now that I have limited time in the mornings I no longer like having lots of choices, I'm happy having one or two products that I love and I use until they're finished. With that in mind, I'm trying to drastically reduce the size of my collection. I'd love if it all fit in 2 make-up bags. 

4. I'm on Snapchat! My username is glossqueen if you want to add me. If you're on Snapchat leave me your username and the names of anyone else you think I should follow. 

5. 80's music is the best.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!