Sunday 3 July 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. Ben Cousins is in the news again. I feel so sad for him and his family. Addiction is a horrible thing.

2. I've come to realise that I'm over having a huge collection of make-up and skin care. I'm much happier just having a few products that I love. More culling is in order.

3. It's school holidays here in Western Australia. Life is so much more relaxed when I don't have to get Chai to school every day. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when both my babies are at school.

4. I feel like there has been so much bad news lately. So many people I know are getting terminally ill or dying it's awful. I want to bury my head in the sand and not hear about it. 

5. There's been no further news about Tiger getting local work. I just want to know one way or the other.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!