Monday 25 July 2016

My Favourite Baby Products

Whilst I'll happily slather all sorts of different products on myself, I only use natural, organic products on the boys and I use as little as possible. If I can avoid using something on them, I do. I've tested out a lot of different products, there are only a few that I've purchased over and over again.

Burt's Bees Nappy cream - This is great for daily use, however if they have bad nappy rash (thanks teething!) it can be a little too much as it's quite fragranced. It can also be a little difficult to get hold of if you don't live near a David Jones store.

Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream - If I could only use one nappy rash cream this would be it, it's amazing. As well as being great for nappy rash it's also wonderful on sore, irritated skin. I slather it on my dry hayfever eyes every night.

Sukin Bath and Body Wash - Sukin products seem too good to be true. They're natural, easy to get hold of and very reasonably priced. A huge 500ml bottle of their Bath and Body Wash only costs $11.95. It has a pump top for easy dispensing and lasts for ages.

Gaia Shampoo and body wash - This is super gentle, non fragranced and doesn't sting if it gets into their eyes. We don't use any other shampoo. I buy the big bottle when it's on sale and as we only use it as a shampoo it lasts for at least six months.

Audra James bespoke products - All Audra's products are wonderful. If the boys have a specific skin condition Audra is the one that I contact and she'll make me up a remedy for them.

What are your favourite baby products?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!