Wednesday 15 June 2016

May Outgoing and Incoming

It's empties time again! May was a slow month, I didn't finish much. I've hit a bit of a flat spot because I switched up my skincare for winter so everything is new.

Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Oil Capsules - These are beautiful, I'll definitely buy them again.

Sukin Energising Body Scrub - I'm on the fence about this. It was okay but not amazing. I'm not sure if I'll buy it again. I really should just stick to my favourite scrubs and stop trying new ones that I never seem to love.

Avon On Duty Sport deodorant - Avon is a swear word to me now (long story). I wasn't happy with this deodorant, it didn't work at all and that's saying something considering I used it in winter when I barely sweat.

Olay Complete Defense moisturiser - If you're after a light, non greasy sunscreen give this a go, it's brilliant.

Rimmel Brow This Way.
L'oreal Lash Architect.

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter - Oh how I miss my cleansing butter. It's a beautiful cleanser, I loved it. Once I've finished a few other cleansers I'll buy this again. I'd happy use this and my MooGoo Oil cleanser exclusively. 

Essenzza Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes.

Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads - These are okay but I prefer the First Aid Beauty ones.

Lancome DreamTone - I wasn't impressed with this, it did nothing at all. 

Alpha-H Age Delay Eye and Lip Treatment Cream - Love, love, love. This is a definite repurchase. 

These are all tosses. Some of them are really old, the Revlon gloss and Rimmel blush I just didn't like. 

Now for this months incoming. 

Oh yes I did. How could I not, haha.

The Ariel balms are beautiful, they're a holy grail already.

I placed my first BH Cosmetics order. It won't be my last. The products are super cheap, shipping was fast and everything is gorgeous. 

Lano Allover is going to be one of my winter skin staples. I've been using it as a hand treatment and night cream, it's wonderfully rich and hydrating.

May was a lucky month for me, I won two prizes on Instagram. The LA Girls Matte Pigment Gloss was one of them.

Ah Boho Balm, where have you been all my life? You all need this gorgeous multi-purpose balm.

This is the other prize I won, from the Facial Co.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!