Monday 6 June 2016

May Favourites

How is May over already? We're nearly half way through the year!

Pout Perfect - As a long time follower of Beauty Swatch I was very excited when I won a copy of Yishan's Pout Perfect book. It's full of beautiful photos and is a lip product addicts dream.

Boho Balm - This one ticks all the boxes, it's an all natural, Australian multi purpose balm. I've been using it on my hayfever irritated eyes, dry skin as as a lip balm. It's quickly becoming a holy grail product.

It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm - The only reason I bought this is because I wanted a lip balm in a macaron tub. I figured if the balm was crap I'd just toss it out and put Carmex in the cute little pot. Lucky for me the balm is gorgeous, it smells and tastes like chocolate and is super hydrating. I got mine from Ebay.

Arbonne Ballet Blush  - My hunt for the perfect blush continues. Ballet is coming pretty close, it gives a beautiful sheer flush of colour and looks very natural.

Lanolips Lano Allover Balm - My love for Lanolips is well documented. With their packaging overhaul came a new product, an Allover Balm. Naturally I had to get it. I've been using it as a night treatment for my dried out winter ravaged skin and it's working a treat.

Natralus Paw Paw Moisturiser - I know, I'm featuring three all over balms in this post, I'm obsessed. The latest release from Natralus is their Paw Paw moisturiser. It's a light lotion that can be used all over the face and body. I've been loving it as a body lotion and hand cream. It'll make a great face moisturiser in summer when my skin isn't so dry.

Iluka Luxe Lip Treatment - I've had the Luxe Lip Treatment sitting in my stash for months now. When I first bought it I used it a few times, used it as a lip balm and didn't like it. A few months ago I dug it out again and realised that it works really well as a pre lipstick treatment/primer. It absorbs quickly and makes my lips feel quite matte, so the lipstick sticks better and lasts longer.

Barry M Lip Oil - I can't make an ASOS order without ordering a lip product, especially if it's a lip oil. Barry M has two lip oils, Berry and Coconut. They didn't have the coconut available so I purchased Berry and it's love. I find this to be very similar to the Clarins lip oil. Hopefully we'll get both of the flavours in Australia soon.

Dr Pickles Paw Paw Balm -Another day another paw paw balm. I spied this at the supermarket so added it to my cart, cause products you get at the supermarket don't count, they're groceries.This is a lovely scented, thick ointment that makes a great overnight lip treatment.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!