Friday 20 May 2016

FFS Friday - Toxic

Like most people now, we barely use our home phone. If it wasn't for the internet we wouldn't have it. FFS.

We've always had a silent phone number and don't give the home number to anyone. I couldn't give it out even if I wanted to because I don't know what it is. 

The lovely people who had our phone number before us (Brian and Pamela Mullins) clearly did not have a silent number and gave their number out to everyone. FFS.

They kindly gave it to the indian scammers. FFS.

You know the ones who call and say your computer is sending out viruses? Them. FFS.

They call me three to five times a day. FFS.

I'm sofa king sick of it. FFS.

Unfortunately I can't block international numbers from calling me, so aside from paying to change my phone number, I'm stuck with the stupid calls. FFS.

I don't answer them, they go to the answering machine, but it's still bloody annoying. FFS.

I'm going to get a whistle and try to send them deaf. Wonder if that works. I'll give it a red hot go and let you know. 

I used to string them along and for a while it was highly entertaining, but now it's just irritating. FFS.

Because of them I never answer the home phone, so if Tiger rings I don't answer it, then he gets worried that something is wrong. FFS.

I look forward to the day I can block international calls, surely that should be possible. 


This week I self diagnosed myself with Mummy fatigue. FFS.

I'm so sick of most things Mum related and desperately want a holiday, alone. All alone. For a week. Three days in the city to shop my heart out and then four days in the country to curl up in front of a fire and read a book. Sounds blissful. Isn't going to happen. FFS.

If I have to play one more game of ninja turtles I may just implode. FFS.

I'm bitterly jealous of those people with close families who get lots of support, I'd love a family like that. My friends family is like that. They help each other all the time and think nothing of it. It's no big deal, it's just what they do for each other. When the boys grow up we'll be like that with them and I'll finally have created the family I longed for myself.   

It's been about fifteen months since I spoke to my brother. I don't miss him. I'd love to have a good relationship with him but he's been telling so many lies for so long that I doubt even he knows what the truth is any more.

Toxic people are toxic whether they are family or not.  

Good news of the week, my stomach is starting to get better! It's still sore and I can't eat all of the foods I normally would, but I can eat. Small steps. Yay!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!