Wednesday 6 April 2016

Project Use It Up Update


Project Use it Up has been going well. I use my Shu brow pencil and Benefit Fake Up every day so I'm making good progress on them. 

The Dior Lip Maximiser and Hourglass blush are finished! I don't remember the last time I finished a gloss or a blush so I'm really pleased with myself. I'm now determined to finish a few more glosses this year. 

My beloved Bobbi Brown Corrector has gone in the bin. It was a difficult decision but I realised that it's over five years old and I just couldn't continue using it. I will replace it once I've finished or gotten rid of a few more concealers.  

I haven't used the Shu foundation much, I was concentrating on finishing my CC cream then moved on to a tinted moisturiser and forgot about the Shu foundation. 
April

January
As you can see, there hasn't been a whole lot of progress on these products. I'd totally forgotten about the Dior lipstick and haven't been using it at all, I've now moved it to the front of my lipstick pile so I'll use it more regularly and I'll be making more of an effort with the other products too.

You can read my original post here

Who else is doing a project pan? How's it going? If you've posted about it, please leave the link below.

Have you entered my Natralus giveaway?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!