Wednesday 23 March 2016

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes

If you're a blogger or have a beauty related Instagram account you probably hate Younique thanks to all the spam from consultants. When they first launched in Australia I was getting at least 10 contacts every day, it drove me crazy. Don't get me started on the Instagram spamming, they were following and unfollowing me multiple times a day and writing silly comments on my pictures to get attention. Here's a tip, spamming people is not a good way to get attention, it only gets you negative attention!
After the constant spam and emails I was determined never to touch Younique products, then my friend Anna started selling them and told me how amazing they are. She's someone who's opinion I trust, so I had to give them a go. I'd previously had a sample of the an eye shadow and really like it. It was long lasting, didn't fade or crease and the colour was beautiful. Hmmm.

Anna sent me their hero product, the 3D Fiber Lash mascara to try. It took me a bit of practise to figure out how to use it properly, but once I had that sorted it was love. 

Transplanting Gel
3D Fiber Lashes isn't a product I use every day, it's one that I use when I have the time and want a dramatic lash look. It takes time to apply it, more time than I have when I'm hastily slapping products on and refereeing fights before doing the school run. Having said that, once you've got the hang of it, application is really straight forward. You apply the transplanting gel, then the 3D fibers then another layer of the transplanting gel to seal it. If you want bigger lashes you can keep on layering, but I found that when I did a second layer I had fibers falling off. I think this was caused by the mascara setting so it's difficult to get the transplanting gel on properly. 

For me one layer is more than enough, it gives me huge, long, dramatic lashes.One trick that Anna taught me is to concentrate the fibers on the middle to ends of your lashes. I'll do one coat of fibers to my whole lashes then do another coat on the middle to ends for extra oomph.

3D Fibers

All photos show one layer of the 3d fibers. You can see how long and full my lashes look. It also gives a good curl. My lashes are quite straight, in the photos I haven't used a lash curler, it's purely the Younique mascara.

I'm always hesitant when buying products sight unseen but Younique has a money back guarantee, if you get something and you don't like it you can return it, even if it's been used. 

 
If you'd like to try Younique, get it touch with Anna. She doesn't do the hard sell and will post products out to you.

Have you used Younique 3d Fiber lashes? What did you think of them? What Younique products should I try next?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!