Sunday 27 March 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. Summer is over and I couldn't be happier. The nights are getting colder and I can feel a chill in the air. It'll be soup weather soon, yay!

2. Does anyone have a good dahl recipe? I used one from Taste and it was a bit bland. The boys and I need more protein in our diet and we all love dahl, so I need to find a good recipe.

3. I've started playing Clash Royale, it's so much fun, much better than Clash of Clans imo. The last update ruined Clash of Clans for me.

4. I've been thinking about switching from Samsung Galaxy to the iPhone. Thoughts? 

1 comment :

  1. With the phone switch idea ... Samsung seems to be heading the same direction as iPhone in a lot of ways apart from expandable memory which is once again their big winner tick in my opinion (& price of course) what's promoting thoughts of a change?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!