Wednesday 2 March 2016

Minxx Lipsticks review

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I recently discovered a beautiful range of lipsticks that you all need to know about. They're easily the most pigmented lipsticks and liquid lipsticks that I've ever used. One layer is all it takes to give full, opaque coverage. For someone who usually swipes my lipstick at least five times, only applying one layer feels rather strange, but really, it's all I need.
I have the lipstick in Icing and liquid lipstick in Truth. Icing is a rosewood colour and Truth is a mid toned cool pink. They are both beautiful worn alone or layered, using Truth on top of Icing tones it down a little making it a medium pink.
The wear time for both products is great, I get at least six hours wear from the lipstick and around four hours from the liquid lipstick.
Minxx liquid lipstick in Truth and lipstick in Icing
You can purchase Minxx products from their website. The liquid lipsticks cost $32.50 and lipsticks cost $28.50.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!