Thursday 3 March 2016

Februarys Outgoing and Incoming

February has been a pretty quiet month for me. I've been getting back into school mum mode and Eljay has well an truly entered the terrible twos, so we've spent a lot of time staying at home. I've done really well with my empties, I'm well and truly in clear out mode, I'm finishing or tossing whatever I can.
Colour Theory Plump mascara.
DKNY Be Delicious perfume sample.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh sample.
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted sample.
Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant +.
Biyani Organics Lemon and Bergamot face cleanser.
Klara Cosmetics CC Cream.
Clarins Double Serum - I had high hopes for this as is get such rave reviews, but it did nothing for me.
ECO. Refresh cleanser.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL - I didn't like this for my face at all, it irritated my sensitive skin, but it worked well on my chest and arms.
L'Oreal Elnett hairspray. 
Planet Earth hand wash.
Shore Soap Company Mermaid Kisses liquid soap.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen.

Kiss My Face kids toothpaste.
Andrea Brazilian hard wax.
Jonathan shampoo and conditioner
Avado bath and body wash.

These are all tosses. They're either old or I don't like them. In the past I used to persist and finish products I don't like, I've decided not to do that anymore, anything I don't like will be given away.

Incoming:
Not much to show here. I was sent these gorgeous lip butters from Natralus, there is a review and giveaway coming soon.

From Pricline I stocked up on Cetaphil Suntivity sunscreen whilst it is on sale, got the 100 Hour Softsole Express Foot Peel to try and the Vidal Sasoon Pro Styling 100 brush. Now that I've got short hair I'm hoping the brush will make drying my hair quick and easy.
What did you buy this month? Anything exciting I should know about?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!