Wednesday 10 February 2016

My MAC lipstick collection

Today I'm showing you my MAC lipstick collection. I've slowly whittled it down and am now pretty happy with the colours I've got. There are still a few I'm not sure about (Pretty Please is one of them), but overall I love the shades that I've kept.


Back row: Please Me, Rebel, Viva Glam Gaga, Creme Cup.
Second row from back: Stunner, Pretty Please, Viva Glam Cyndi, Syrup.
Third row from back: Snob, Full Fuchsia, Kinky, Chatterbox.
Fourth row from back: Pink Plaid, Blankety, Ruby Woo, Bare Venus.
Front row: All Fired Up, Up The Amp, D for Danger, Fast Play.
Front centre: Ladies Who Lunch.   

And the swatches:

Please Me, Rebel, Viva Glam Gaga, Creme Cup


Stunner, Pretty Please, Viva Glam Cyndi, Syrup


Snob, Full Fushcia, Kinky, Chatterbox

Pink Plaid, Blankety, Ruby Woo, Bare Venus

All Fired Up, Up The Amp, D for Danger, Fast Play

Ladies Who Lunch
If you'd like to see any comparison swatches or see something in more detail, please let me know in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!