Monday 15 February 2016

Interview with Minxx Lipsticks

Recently I discovered a beautiful range of lipsticks created by a fellow West Australian, Jo. Since I love supporting Australian companies (and because I'm looking for any excuse to buy a new lipstick or three), I hot footed it down to my local stockist and bought a few products to try.

I'll have a full review up soon, but in short, they're amazing. They're easily the most pigmented products I've ever used.

Jo kindly agreed to answer a few questions for me, so if you're keen to learn more about Minxx, read on. 

Why did you decide to create your own lipstick range?  
I was on the forever search for the perfect lipstick. 

What makes Minxx different to other lipsticks?  
Intense in colour and long wearing. Cruelty free. Paraben free. 

How long did the creation process take (from when you decided to start the range to when the lipsticks were produced).  
2 years from logo to launch. It was my creative 'side' project.  

I've noticed that your products are very pigmented, I only need one layer and they aren't drying, that's pretty amazing. Did it take long to perfect the formula?  
There were many couriers and months spent researching and trialling. 

What are you favourite colours in the range?
My favourite colour is 'Seduce'.  I do LOVE red! There are 24 creme lipsticks and 22 liquid lipsticks in the range.

Which colours do you recommend 
All of them ;)

Where can we buy Minxx products? 

What's next for Minxx? 
I would love to introduce a matte range to the collection...

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?   
Thank you to everyone who has purchased my products, your support is greatly appreciated.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!