Sunday 10 January 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. In three weeks my baby will be starting full time preschool. I worry so much that he isn't ready and it'll be too much for him. But I'll see how he goes and if it isn't working for him I'll find a solution. 

2. I'm just going to put this out there. I don't understand what all the fuss is about Beyonce. She's a great singer but there are plenty of other amazing singers, why such a fuss about her? I don't get it. 

3. On Thursday I went for a bra fitting and bought some new bra's. When was the last time you had a bra fitting? I haven't had one for about three years, since before I got pregnant with Eljay. I thought I knew what size I am, turns out I was way off. Also, Bra's and Things have some great specials on at the moment, I picked up some lovely bra's for $20.

4.There are bushfires in our area at the moment, even though it's about 80 km's away from us there is ash falling and a huge smoke cloud. I can only imagine how scary it must be for the people who are living and working in the fire area. I hope everyone stays safe. 

5. We've been teaching Bella (our dog) to swim and she loves it. She hasn't quite worked out how to get in to the pool herself (which is probably a good thing), but she loves it when we put her in, she'll sit happily in Tigers arms and then when he lets her go she swims to the steps and gets out.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!