Wednesday 6 January 2016

December Empties

My last lot of empties for 2015 and I have a whole pile of products!
Colgate toothpaste - Nothing to say about this, it's toothpaste, it works. 

Biyani Organics Hydrating face mist -  This was lovely. It's not on their website anymore so I'm not sure if they still make it.

Boots Serum 7 Lift Deep Wrinkle Repair serum - I have a full review of some Serum 7 Lift products coming soon. In short, I really liked this serum. 

Pureology Cleansing conditioner - Meh. It was okay but not amazing.

L'Occitane Refreshing Cleansing Cloth - I don't remember what I thought of this which tells me it wasn't terrible and it wasn't amazing. 

The Body Shop Smoky Poppy shower gel -  I'm very sad to have finished this, it smells beautiful. Unfortunately it was limited edition so I can't repurchase.

Fudge 1 shot+ - Back in the days when I had blonde hair and pre hair oils, this was my holy grail leave in conditioner. I discovered a bottle at the back of my cupboard so I've been using it again. Whilst it's a great leave in conditioner, it doesn't compare to the hydration I get from hair oils. 

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Clear Face sunscreen - One of my holy grail sunscreens. You'll be seeing this a lot over the summer months. 

Burt's Bees Baby Bee moisturising lotion - I know this is meant for babies but I use it and love it.

Lanolips 101 Ointment - Pretty sure this is the first 101 Ointment I've used up. I'm not sure how that's possible since I use it all the time, maybe it's because I have so many of them stashed around the place. 

Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy lotion - For me I find that this is a pretty good moisturiser but it's not amazing. Tiger however, loves it. When he's working his skin gets really irritated and rashy. Physiogel keeps the rashes away and soothes them if they do pop up. When he doesn't have his Physiogel his skin really suffers.

Dermeze Thich Cream - I use this on Eljay's eczema. Normally I get the ointment but decided to give the cream a go, which was a mistake. The ointment is much better, I didn't find the cream hydrating enough for when his eczema is flaring up. 

Swisse body wash - I've been really pleased with all the Swisse products I've tried. The body wash smells lovely, isn't drying and lathered well. 

Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath - This is one of the few non natural products I use on the boys, purely because it smells so beautifully calming.  If any of you know a good, natural alternative, please let me know.

Sugarbaby Vita+Skin Sugar C-Rush body scrub - I do not like this at all. The sugar crystals are too large and the scrub sticks together making it really unpleasant to use. I won't buy this one again.

Sugarbaby Vita+Skin Slim-Ulate body scrub - OMG I am in love! This is my favourite body scrub ever! The smell is amazing and the scrub is brilliant. I shall never be without this in my life. Those of you who love coffee need to get your hands on Slim-Ulate asap. That might prove a little difficult as it's constantly out of stock at Priceline. I check for it every time I'm in store, usually with no luck, so if you find it, grab at least two of them.
These are all tosses. I always use up shampoo faster than conditioner so have a pile of conditioners sitting around. From now on when I finish a shampoo the conditioner is going in the bin as well. 

The other products are either off or they just don't work for me. A dishonourable mention goes to the Dior concealer. It is the worst concealer I've ever used. The coverage is terrible and it creases really badly, very disappointing for a high end product.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!