Monday 2 November 2015

What I buy from iHerb


iHerb is one of my favourite places to shop, they have so many great, cheap products. We get a lot of our vitamins from there, naturally I can't help adding a few beauty bits into each order. Today I thought I'd talk about the products I've discovered. 

Unsurprisingly I have to start with lip balms. iHerb have an amazing array of lip balms which I'm slowly working my way through. This is made rather difficult because they keep on adding new ones! A few of my favourites are Badger Balms, Earth Mama Angel Baby, Nivea, Palmer's, Eco Lips, Crazy Rumors and Ladybug Jane. I've only recently discovered the Ladybug Jane balms, if you are a fan of flavoured lip products you really need to try these.

iHerb also stock a great range of brands such as Real Techniques, Physician's Formula, Pacifica, ELF. Deep Steep is another great brand they stock, their scrubs are lovely.

Aside from makeup, I love to buy protein bars and tea from iHerb. Clif bars are my favourite protein bars and the array of tea is mind boggling.

I usually use DHL for shipping, it's reasonably priced (no more than $12), fully trackable and I get my order within a week. Occasionally I'll use Australia Post, when I do my order takes at least two weeks.
If you haven't ordered from iHerb before, what are you waiting for! 
Code YUF174 gives you a discount off your first order. 

What are your favourite products to order from iHerb?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!