Tuesday 13 October 2015

Natural lip balms you need to try

This was originally going to be a Top Three Tuesday post but who am I kidding? There is no way I can narrow it down to my three favourite natural balms. Instead I'll show you some of the natural balms that I love. I've left out a few that I constantly rave about and added in some balms that you might not have heard of. 

Little Bird Organic paw paw - Cheap, all natural and available at Coles, you can't go past these balms. They're super hydrating, have a lovely glossy finish and are multi-purpose.
 

Olive Natural Skin Care - When you are looking for a light, low fragrance balm this is the one you need. I like to use this under matte lipstick, I massage a little bit on to keep my lips hydrated.

Badger Balm - Badger Balm is one of the first all natural balms that I tried and it's still a favourite. You can't go wrong with any of them, however the cocoa butter balms are my go to balms in winter, they're deeply hydrating and the huge tube lasts for ages.

Avalon Organics - This is an iHerb discovery, I'm not sure if it's available in Australia, I haven't seen their products here yet. The peppermint green tea balm is lovely and refreshing, I love using it when I want a bit of a zing.

Crazy Rumors - Coffee lovers, you need to get hold of some of the Perk balms, they are amazing. I'd happily only use Crazy Rumors balms for the rest of my life. Okay that's a lie, I'd want to use other balms, but still, you get the idea.

Vasse Virgin - I'm guessing most of you will not have heard of Vasse Virgin which is a shame because they make beautiful olive oil based products. I love their balms, as do my boys. They're creamy, hydrating and smell beautiful. 

EOS - I've included these for the novelty factor. I don't find them to be overly hdyrating, however they're fine for maintenance when my lips aren't dry. My boys love EOS balms because they double as a ball, haha.

Eco Store - Ah Eco Store. Their entire range of products is beautiful. The peppermint lip balm is perfection. There's a beeswax balm too which is on my wishlist. 

What's your favourite natural lip balm?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!