Friday 16 October 2015

#FullyFitspo Friday

This is the third week of my Fully Fitspo journey. I'll be having another appraisal next week so it'll be interesting to see how far I've come.  I'm hoping to have lost some centimetres.

This week I did two gym workouts and my first RPM class. I'm still trying to find the right balance of classes and gym work. It's made more difficult because I have to work everything around Eljay's nap time, Chai's kindy and the creche opening hours. Ideally I'd like to do two classes and at least two gym workouts a week, however I'm not sure that will be possible. My first and second week I did three sessions total, this week wiht Tiger home I've done three sessions and am planning to do another gym workout tomorrow. 

I haven't weighed myself but I have noticed that my jeans are looser and my muffin top is gone, yay! My stomach has shrunk too and it has more definition to it. I've also noticed that my gym sessions are getting easier so this week I upped my weights. 

Another bonus is that I'm starting to have more energy. Eljay sleeping a little better helps, but I'm definitely noticing that I have more energy and am finding it easier to get through the day. I've cut out the daily chocolate and iced coffee and I'm not craving them which is great. If I get a sugar craving I'll have 1 square of dark chocolate. Funnily enough, I've only been craving chocolate once or twice a week which is great. 

I'll take a progress picture for my next post, I wish I'd thought to take weekly photos so that I could compare, I'll start doing that from now on.


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!