Tuesday 28 July 2015

Top Three Tuesday - squeeze tube lip balms

Choosing my three favourite squeeze tube lip balms was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Even now I'm still pondering if I should have included the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector and CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tints. In the end I chose the three balms that I've been using the most over the last few months.

Lanolips - I've shown the Banana balm but it's any Lanolips balm. At the moment my favourites are Banana balm and the Peach 101 ointment. They're super hydrating and the 101 ointments can be used for all sorts of different things, so they're a great handbag staple.

Rose and Co Rose Petal Salve - A rose scented balm had to make this list. Why aren't there more rose lip balms available? I'd buy them all! Rose Petal Salve is another multi purpose balm. It's very thick so makes a great winter lip balm.
Red Earth Lip Nectar - Red Earth was one of my favourite brands in the 90's so you can imagine my excitement when they made a return. Their products are just as good as they were in the 90's. I'm loving the Lip Nectar, it gives a beautiful wash of colour is very hydrating. If you're in the market for a tinted lip balm you need to give this one a try.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!