Saturday 25 July 2015

Saturday Skincare - Subtle Energies Facial Blend

I've been using Facial Blend for over a year now and it's true love. If I could only use one face oil for the rest of my life this would be it, it's that amazing.

I recently ran out so started using a different brand whilst waiting for my new bottle of Facial Blend to arrive, it was the worst five days of my life! Facial Blend is perfect in every way. It smells like a warm, calming cuddle. The texture is great, not too greasy and not too light. When I use Facial Blend my face feels comfortable all day, I don't get that uncomfortable tightness half way through the day and I also don't turn into a grease ball. In summer I use it in place of moisturiser and in winter I use it as a serum under moisturiser.

If I had to find a negative it's the price. At $34 for 10ml and $115 for 50ml it's not cheap, but it truly is worth every cent. I only need three or four drops to cover my face, neck and decolletage, so with twice daily use a 10ml bottle lasts me three months. That's pretty good value.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!