Wednesday 3 June 2015

May Empties

When I was looking at my empties pile I thought I'd done really well this month but then I realised most of them were tosses. Oh well. At least they are products I've cleared out. 

I gave a whole lot of unloved products to the women's shelter a few weeks ago, it was a great feeling. My collection is lighter and everything went to people who will really appreciate it. I like to think that I might have bought a smile to the face of someone who's struggling and that using the products I donated brings them a little bit of luxury. Going through I quite ruthlessbut there's still room for more clearing out so I'll have another go in a few weeks so I can give more to the refuge. 

Now for the empties.

James Brown Intensive Moisture Mask - I've had this for years. It came free with a magazine and it sat unloved in my collection for ages. It was a really nice product that did the job. I would purchase it again.

Beauty Essential Round Cotton Pads - They did the job, what else is there to say?

L'oreal Revitalift Laser x3 Day - I've had a tub of this and liked it, it's one that I'd consider purchasing again. 

Natio Spa Pep Up Body Wash - Love it! Zingy morning shower goodness.

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Creamy Body Wash -I liked this but didn't love it. In the end the boys used it to make the floor slippery so they could slide around whilst they were in the shower.

 
Korres Fig shower gel - Smells amazing!

Priori Invigorating face and body scrub - I'm not sure about invigorating but it was a nice scrub.
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap mild - This is great for removing my makeup, it was gentle on my skin and didn't sting my eyes. If I wasn't so in love with oil and balm cleansers I'd buy this.

Models Prefer BB Luxurious Youth Boost -  There was no youth boost but this is a nice BB. I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. It did what it was supposed to do. If it was on sale I'd buy it again.

Swisse hand cream - All the Swisse skin care products I've used have smelled beautiful and the hand cream is no exception. It worked well and I'll buy it again one day.

Little Innoscents Winter Blues vapour balm - I have one word, AMAZING! I can't just leave it there though. This is a natural, gentle version of Vicks. It works just as well as Vicks without the stinging and irritation. It's gentle enough to use on babies. I mainly used this on the boys, however it worked just as well for Tiger and I. It's one of the products that we always have on hand.

Grown Alchemist Regenerating night cream -  I need this now! It smells lovely and made my skin feel wonderfully soft.
My destash continues. Here's a pile of old, unloved products. 

Clinique DDML+ gets a special mention because it broke me out badly. It's extremely rare for a product to break me out, which is why this gets a special mention. I had so many pimples when I was using this and they all went away a few days after I stopped. It was the only part of my routine that I'd changed so it must be the culprit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!