Friday 19 June 2015

FFS Friday - Backpeddling

Oh my goodness. As if the phone calls for Pamela and Brian Mullins weren't enough, I'm now getting phone calls for Kellie. FFS.

At least twice a week. FFS.

WTF is with people giving out my phone number? FFS.

Sofaking annoying! FFS.

I'm getting a call for Pam Mullins every night. It's at 6.30pm from overseas. FFS.

So far I've been nice and either not answered or told them they have the wrong number. From now on I'm going to pretend to be her so they spend lots of money on the phone call. Should be fun. Not FFS.

It's hayfever season. FFS.

Neither the natural or traditional medicine are helping. FFS.

I've gone through a whole box of tissues this week. FFS.

This swing has been terrible. FFS.

Chai has been in permanent beast mode. FFS.

Eljay has decided sleep is for wimps. FFS.

They've been getting up to all sorts of mischief like: turning off the deep freezer and bar fridge (which I didn't discover for a whole day), pulling things out of the shelves in the shed, finding a blade in the garage and slicing his finger open (Chai), getting gastro in the middle of the night and waking me up by spewing all over me (Chai), getting a blood nose during his daytime nap and ending up with a blood covered head (you can imagine the fright I got when I went in to get Eljay out of bed and found him covered in blood), face planting onto the concrete a few days before we were scheduled to have family photo's taken and getting a bruised forehead, nose and chin (Eljay) etc. FFS.

Tiger has no idea what solo parenting is like. FFS.

Whilst he was away he agreed to start working towards stopping FIFO, but now that he's home he's back peddling. FFS.  

Not happy!!!!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!