Monday 13 April 2015

Miss Tanielle FOTD

I got a new lipstick last week and I'm in love with it, so I had to do a FOTD to show it off. The lipstick I'm talking about is Shanghai Suzy Miss Tanielle from the winter collection. It's a lot browner than the lipsticks I usually wear, but I'm really happy with it.

Products used: Rimmel Idol Eyes mascara, Benefit Fake Up concealer, Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For eye liner, Rimmel Scandal Eyes eye shadow, Shu Uemura hard brow pencil, Models Prefer Luxurious Youth Boost BB, Hourglass Ethereal Glow Ambient Lighting blush.


With flash.
In natural light. How amazing does my skin look at the moment! I've just started using some new skin care from Skinstitut and it's doing magic things. I'll have a review up soon.

Just because she deserves her own photo, Shanghai Suzy Miss Tanielle (dusty rose). 

*Note: None of my photo's are filtered, photoshopped or altered in any way. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!