Monday 16 March 2015

Bite Beauty

If I had to pick one brand of lip products to use for the rest of my life I'd cry. Once I'd gotten over that, there's a good chance I'd choose Bite Beauty. I have quite a few of their products and love them all. 

Not only are Bite Beauty products all natural, they smell and taste great too. That's a huge plus for me, I love lip products that taste good. 
How cute are the mini lipsticks?


Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig, Pepper, Lychee (top) and Musk. Lush Lip Tint in Watermelon. High Pigment Pencil in Velvet.
Lip Shine Sante. Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Strawberry.



 I love the B on the Lush Lip Tint. It goes the whole way through too.


Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig, Pepper, Lychee and Musk. Lush Lip Tint in Watermelon. High Pigment Pencil in Velvet. Lip Shine Sante. Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Strawberry.

Now for a rundown on each one. The Luminous Creme Lipsticks are halfway between matte and glossy. They last about four hours on my lips before I need to reapply and they feel very balm like. I often use mine in place of balm. I have four, all mini's. Fig and Pepper came in the Colour and Shine to go Mini Travel Set. I wish more companies did mini lipsticks, they're great for carrying around in my handbag. Lychee and Musk make up the Neutral Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo, they currently live in my handbag.  

Lush Lip Tint is the Bite Beauty version of a tinted lip balm. It gives a lovely wash of colour and is very hydrating. Plus, it tastes amazing. If you only get one tinted lip balm in your life make it this one. 

The High Pigment Lip Pencil is a matte, long lasting lipstick. If applied too heavily it can feel a bit waxy, so use a light hand. This is my least favourite out of all my Bite Beauty products. It's still a good product but not as great as the rest of the range. 

There is very little difference between the Lip Shine and Lush Fruit Gloss so I'll review them together. They both smell and taste lovely and last around three hours. If you want a pigmented gloss go for the Lush Fruit Gloss and if you want high shine with sheer colour go for the Lip Shine.

My favourite out of all my Bite Beauty products is the Agave Lip Mask. It's an intensive leave on lip mask that is deeply hydrating. It's one of the most hydrating lip products I've ever used. The original Lip Mask is clear and there is also a tinted version that I have my eye on. Like the rest of the Bite Beauty products it smells and tastes lovely.

I buy my Bite Beauty products from the Natural Supply Co.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!