Monday 8 December 2014

The Makeup Addict Tag

I saw this tag on The Maquillage and thought it looked like fun.

1 Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
Anything to do with lips. Lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss etc. Oh and concealer. And eyeshadow. And blush. Okay, everything. 

2 What’s the one product you couldn’t live without?
Makeup. Haha. How am I supposed to pick just one? Let me think about that and get back to you.  
Right, I've decided, it's my Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder, it's amazing. I use it every day.

3 Favourite makeup brand?
I'm a gemini, I can't just pick one.


4 How big is your makeup collection?
Big. Huge. I have two train cases, a mini train case and two 20 litre tubs full. Plus things scattered all over the place.

5 And how do you like to store it?
How I'd like to store it and how it's stored are two different things. I'd love to have everything in drawers so that I could get to it easily, but with two curious little boys I have the majority of it locked away in train cases and tubs.

6 How many items of makeup have you got in your handbag at the moment? 
I just cleaned it out so there are only 3. A lip balm, lipstick and gloss.

7 If you could raid another blogger’s stash, who would it be?
Hmmm, that's a difficult one. I'd pick two, Tine and Sophie.

8 How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
Since I've had kids my routine takes about two minutes. I use nine products. Prior to kids I used to take about fifteen minutes and do all sorts of different looks, now it's just about making myself look decent enough that I don't scare the kids.

9 Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn’t use it?
No. 

10.Tag a few other makeup addicts to do the tag!
This is a crazy time of year where everyone is busy, so I'm not going to tag anyone specific. If you want to do this, consider yourself tagged. Please leave a link in the comments if you do this tag, I'd love to read it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!