Monday 3 November 2014

My order from the Natural Supply Co

Last week I received my first order from the Natural Supply Co. I'm very excited about it so thought I'd do an unboxing post. 
How cute is the thank-you note and packaging!

Eco Tan Winter Skin and Deodorant. I have high hopes for the Winter Skin. I'm usually allergic to fake tan so will be interested to see how I go with this one. 
Yard Skincare The Bloss in Balmoral Bliss. I've already decided I need more (all!) of these. The Bloss is a mix of a balm and a gloss (hence the name). Balmoral Bliss smells and tastes amazing and gives a pretty, sheer wash of colour.

Shore Soap Company Mermaid Kisses Solid Perfume. I'm terrible at describing scents so you'll just have to believe me when I say that this smells amazing.
Sin-Min Horchata lip balm smells like a chai latte.

Bite Beauty Colour and Shine to go mini travel set. Isn't this a brilliant idea! I wish more companies would make mini sized products, they're a great way to try out products and the mini size means I'll actually use them up. Plus, they are small enough to easily fit in my pocket for touch ups.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!