Friday 7 November 2014

FFS Friday - Coffee

This week I came to the sad realisation that I have to divorce Tiger. I've gone over and over it but we are so fundamentally different that I have no choice, it's just not going to work. It's funny how you can know someone for so many years then one day something happens and it totally changes the way you look at them.

It all happened Monday. When I tell you what happened you'll understand why our marriage is over. Here's the whole, shocking story.

Tiger had booked me in for acupuncture so Monday morning he dropped me off at the appointment and he went off with the kids. They were supposed to be going to the post office but Tiger decided to take them to the Bunnings playground instead. 

When he came and picked me up I asked him if he wanted to get a coffee. That's when it all went wrong. He told me that he'd got himself a coffee at Bunnings but as he was getting himself and the kids together and back to the car he'd forgotten about the coffee and left it at Bunnings. FFS.

How is that possible? I could understand if he'd left himself, the keys, his phone, wallet or one of the kids behind, it happens, he's only human, but to forget his coffee? Unforgivable! And to make it even worse, when he realised he'd forgotten his coffee he didn't go back and get it! 

I cannot understand or forgive his callous disregard for coffee! Shocking isn't it!

Now you see why I have no choice but to divorce him. Anyone who treats coffee with such carelessness is not someone I can be married to. 

 That concludes my weekly whinge. If you have anything to whinge about, or a great coffee story, please tell me all about it in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!